Soul of Nature Rangers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul of Nature Rangers!

[B]First, I'll describe what Nature Rangers have in their arsenal.
    They are magic-based so going INT is the best way of playing them. Just like any other class, what makes a Nature Ranger powerful is the choice of skills and especially, nodes of Soul.

So, let's proceed to the main topic: Nature Ranger's Soul.

Take note: Shown soul levels/grades are recommended and at it's minimum. You can choose some nodes depending on your personal preferences. I took these points for PVE Setup
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ice name.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1736504

Name:	ice soul.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1736505
    DEFENSE: You can add more if you're still getting big hits.

Name:	brilliance name.jpg
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	1736506

Name:	brilliance soul.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	1736507
    M.Atk% and some nice AtkSpd as well.

Name:	void name.jpg
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	1736508

Name:	void soul.jpg
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1736509
    Atk.Spd and Crit boosts.

Name:	light name.jpg
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	1736510

Name:	light soul.jpg
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1736511
    Major spirit to focus on, some M.Atk, M.Atk%, nice INT and INT% bonuses. You dont want to miss these

Name:	heart name.jpg
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1736512

Name:	heart soul.jpg
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1736513
    Nice defenses bonuses and of course, Luck!

That's all folks! Feel free to comment and criticize!
    Last edited by Galforium; 06-03-2013, 06:45 PM.
    R22310830's Alternate Account:
    IGN: Ghoulp
    Server: (S45) Exenden Realm
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Guild/Guild Position: ♫Titanite-Guild Master♫
    Guide/s:

I disagree with most of your points. What makes nature rangers strong is SPEED and SKILL, not strength. Rangers don't need high HP or defence, and pure int is only common for low level players.

Comment

I agree Jerry rangers shouold focus on movement speed and agility more

Comment

Oh, ill put it in my guide then. I also forgot some nodes in the void especially the Agi%.
        R22310830's Alternate Account:
        IGN: Ghoulp
        Server: (S45) Exenden Realm
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Guild/Guild Position: ♫Titanite-Guild Master♫
        Guide/s:

Comment

i think you should put in your guide a set of priorities in your soul development... for example i started with the brilliaance tree and only now that i'm stuck with the massive amount of soul shards needed i developed a little of the ice tree.

Comment

Agility-nodes shouldn't be focussed on untill end-scion/mid-eidolon when your critrating is reaching over 40% or crit damage over 270%. the Agi%nodes in Void (agi%+mdef and agi%+patk) are close to useless, if any agi-node is of use go for Immortality one, get it to lv9, and you'll have plenty of agi% plus some movespd and nice dmg reduction.
            Defense is good to have at mortal levels, but as scion and up (slither+daimon shield) you'll heal more than you get hit for by default due to your gear and the speed mobs go down.
            Mainly focus on Brilliance-soul for matk/atk spd/crit dmg/strike and in Void for the crit%/critdmg/critstrike + Deftness.
            Movespeed will come from your skills, your gear and your frag weapon. You can upgrade vulgarity to lv9 ofc, as did I, but don't go blasting all your resources into maxing every movespd-node.

Always be full intellect, only at low-level eidolon or high-soul completed early scion is full agility a good build. End-game, or lv90+, always go full intellect (dont go max out soul of light just for the intellect-bonuses, only wisdom at lv9 is worth it untill very late end-game to max it) and get matk out of matk/patk-nodes.

Personally I upgraded Soul of Heart to lv5 and some to lv7 at start, sturdy high-defence nature ranger works wonders for ladder and tanking on top of high matk (perfect frag does that too easy nowadays) for big heals.
            Last edited by speeds16; 06-05-2013, 05:40 AM.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
              Agility-nodes shouldn't be focussed on untill end-scion/mid-eidolon when your critrating is reaching over 40% or crit damage over 270%. the Agi%nodes in Void (agi%+mdef and agi%+patk) are close to useless, if any agi-node is of use go for Immortality one, get it to lv9, and you'll have plenty of agi% plus some movespd and nice dmg reduction.
              Defense is good to have at mortal levels, but as scion and up (slither+daimon shield) you'll heal more than you get hit for by default due to your gear and the speed mobs go down.
              Mainly focus on Brilliance-soul for matk/atk spd/crit dmg/strike and in Void for the crit%/critdmg/critstrike + Deftness.
              Movespeed will come from your skills, your gear and your frag weapon. You can upgrade vulgarity to lv9 ofc, as did I, but don't go blasting all your resources into maxing every movespd-node.

Always be full intellect, only at low-level eidolon or high-soul completed early scion is full agility a good build. End-game, or lv90+, always go full intellect (dont go max out soul of light just for the intellect-bonuses, only wisdom at lv9 is worth it untill very late end-game to max it) and get matk out of matk/patk-nodes.

Personally I upgraded Soul of Heart to lv5 and some to lv7 at start, sturdy high-defence nature ranger works wonders for ladder and tanking on top of high matk (perfect frag does that too easy nowadays) for big heals.
              Defence does not work as well on rangers as compared to dodge. Focusing dodge at a higher level is actually better than working on defence. My dodge is about 70%. It's really effective with daimon shield and liturgic elemental.

Comment

I cant click any of the links...

Comment

Working...
                X