AGILITY RANGER.... anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might try this

Those Who Serve Justice , Have No Limits !!!!
    Aoiarcher otherwise known as archerscomet ac or aoi on s14

Comment

this is a full agility build Click image for larger version

Name:	full agi.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1662702

Comment

the crit so little?

Comment

Use full strength when your a mortal/scion and if you really want to be full agility do it when you are an Eidolon.
          Crystal Saga
          Server: Whisperwind Beach
          IGN: hei
          Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
          Guild: Nightmare
          Honor: Emperor

Wartune
          Server: Tauren Camp
          IGN: Izaya
          Lvl: 45+ Archer
          Guild: Mayhem
          Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

can i go pure agi with nature ranger too? or it wun work well?

Comment

Originally posted by vipsl111 View Post
              my main Ranger - got briliance soul all max 8 and 9 is that good enough to build full agi ??? !

For agi ranger - which build is better between anti-mage hybird or Natural Hybird ?
              Agi ranger go Anti-mage build...
              If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
              Server: Tree of Life
              Plane: Eidolon
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Harmless

Comment

how much crit chance can we get if we max void soul and brilliance soul

Comment

Crit chance is based on your level. If you max the soulnodes out and you rebirth to lvl1: it's way higher. Once you're lv100 again it's kinda low. Simplicity is one soulnode worth maxing.

Also for Nature agility rangers it works but your matk and patk will be determined by your gems. This is with all Perfect Topaz socketed and no buffs. (with buffs it get's around 68-70% crit chance. Gauntlets are giving 13%)
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	agi ranger.png
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1662740
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

ic, im thinking of making a 50% based crit chance nature ranger, anything above not worth the effort and might as well pump to int instead.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                      Crit chance is based on your level. If you max the soulnodes out and you rebirth to lvl1: it's way higher. Once you're lv100 again it's kinda low. Simplicity is one soulnode worth maxing.

Also for Nature agility rangers it works but your matk and patk will be determined by your gems. This is with all Perfect Topaz socketed and no buffs. (with buffs it get's around 68-70% crit chance. Gauntlets are giving 13%)
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]29663[/ATTACH]

wat gauntlet is that?

Comment

showing off your stats i see.....wait few months i will post my toon too :P

Comment

Originally posted by Gumih0 View Post
                          wat gauntlet is that?
                          it is master exlorn dragonslayer's gauntlet.(check the lvl80 armor sets in synthesize menu)

Comment

as if it isnt obvious who u r, hiding names lol
                            Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

Guild and Spouse is of no concern to the forums :P anyway lv120 and still rocking the full agility build. 30k matk as well with buffs.
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: speeds
                              Server: Windshear Peaks
                              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                              IGN: Speeds16
                              Server: Temple of Ibalize
                              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Guild and Spouse is of no concern to the forums :P anyway lv120 and still rocking the full agility build. 30k matk as well with buffs.
                                hi idol may u show us your char's stats with full buffs + blessing? thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X