Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger Vault NM Duo

Which Ranger Between Hybrid And Nature,
    would be able to solo vault Nm At an early level with a full support priest to heal it?
    I'm thinking a Nature would Q_Q p.s just curious because i'm thinking about making my first ranger.

Just analyse the skills of Hybrid and Nature, then make a choice, which one suits you.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

either could would holy priest, be alot easier with Nature ranger, i couldn't solo vault as AM hybrid till lv60 for the pots, i think Nature rangers can solo at a earlier level.

So yeah either i think would suffice =]
      Bowjitsu
      Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
      (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

Thanks :P btw would a nature priest duo be better than a tank priest duo in the long run?

Comment

i am an full str ranger lv 72 and i solod it on lv50 with lv1 heal, i heal 5k atm

Comment

I actually started out as Nature ranger + supporting priest. Duo'd NM at around 40-45 (the full armor of savage or epic ethereal I can't remember). Solo'd NM at lv58, was also my first attempt, could've made it around lv55 probably.

Nature = PvE better.
            Anti-Mage = PvP better as far as I can judge.

And as for your long-run question: I prefer ranger cause, well, I am one :P Knights in the long run might be good at tanking and dealing quite a DPS but the being-melee is my personal dislike.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Got an am hybrid that did solo vault nm on lv 55. just put 1 at heal. use potions and orbs. should not give that much trouble

Comment

Working...
              X