Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 80's over night

So, I have 2 concerns...
    the most important is... like 20 level 80 characters appeared on server 74 over night... that doesn't seem legit at all. And second... I didn't geet double points for the $40 I spent friday.

If you detect any suspicious characters, you may report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include a brief description of why you believe these toons are suspicious and any screenshots you may have. The GMs will begin an investigation from there should there be enough evidence.

As for the Point of Interest mix-up, this issue is known and is currently under review by the GMs. It is up to their discretion how/when this confusion will be addressed and handled.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      If you detect any suspicious characters, you may report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include a brief description of why you believe these toons are suspicious and any screenshots you may have. The GMs will begin an investigation from there should there be enough evidence.

As for the Point of Interest mix-up, this issue is known and is currently under review by the GMs. It is up to their discretion how/when this confusion will be addressed and handled.
      I have already posted a ticket in concern about this and no reply in 24 hours time. Now the top 20 is all Mallmmo bots, except 3 scions and 1 lv 81 mortal.
      Ticket #: 161830 If need proof I will provide all that's needed.
      Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
      Character's name: Bishop
      Class: Priest
      Level: Eidolon 50+
      Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
      Soul Completion: 588
      Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
      Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
      Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
      Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
      Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

As it was the weekend, individuals assigned to certain tickets were off-duty. Give your ticket a wait time of at least 48 hours. If you have yet to receive a response by then, you may post back here and I will forward your ticket at that time.

Comment

we JUST had a torch event recently, and you wonder how the bots level up so fast.... smh.

Comment

Originally posted by HelpMePlzzz View Post
            we JUST had a torch event recently, and you wonder how the bots level up so fast.... smh.
            As I said in this thread that's covering the same thing but has screenshots of the rankings and everything needed.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....8-Level-glitch
            Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
            Character's name: Bishop
            Class: Priest
            Level: Eidolon 50+
            Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
            Soul Completion: 588
            Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
            Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
            Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
            Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
            Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

Working...
            X