Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stuck Monsters in Ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Monsters in Ladder

My group is stuck on level 16 because a monster is bugged and won't die or move or anything, we normally get to level 50/51 we all have reborn quests for level 35/40 levels and we are out 4 soul shards because of lack of completion please rectify this as soon as possible.

(S46)Dragonia

Server: Glacial Planes

GMs Please Give This Your Immediate Attention

On ladder level 16 a mob became stuck against one of the pillars. We couldn't target it, and even though my priest curses gave it status ailments, the curses did not damage the mob. As you can see from the screenshot, even though I have the mob targeted and my curses are working on it, the system still says that I cannot reach the target, and its health does not drop past 75%.

(S46)WhiteWave

Server: Glacial Plains
    Last edited by jennifer310; 10-08-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Yes, I would also definitely like this situation rectified. If the mob is unable to be removed, is there any way for our ladder entry to be reset for the day? I would also like to add that the four of us are still sitting on Floor 16 until we at least hear a reply, so if possible a quick reply would be great.
      Last edited by jennifer310; 10-08-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

stuck mobs in ladder

GM pls help... what should we now? we are stuck ladder lvl 16 due to stuck mobs... pls help... we have rebirt quest

server glacial planes

Comment

This has been added to our bug list. We hope to resolve this as soon as possible.

Comment

sorry for the late rply GM,. we tried to move to next level but it says that we cant coz not all mobs are killed. i was with (s460)whitewave,(s46)Dragonia,(s43)KRYSS. we waited for about 10mins but nothing happens, so eventually we went out... is it possible that will be given another attempt in ladder?

IGNs46)CHAMIEL
            class: knight lvl 60 scion

Comment

Here's a screenshot of what happened on the 16th floor. (S46)WhiteWave We tried moving to the next floor, but it told us that all the mobs hadn't been killed yet. As you can see it says cannot reach target, and my curse ailments worked on it, but it didn't damage the monster.

Comment

Originally posted by R22602547 View Post
                sorry for the late rply GM,. we tried to move to next level but it says that we cant coz not all mobs are killed. i was with (s460)whitewave,(s46)Dragonia,(s43)KRYSS. we waited for about 10mins but nothing happens, so eventually we went out... is it possible that will be given another attempt in ladder?

IGNs46)CHAMIEL
                class: knight lvl 60 scion

We are on our way to save you in ladder but you where not there.
                It is not possible to give you another attempt in ladder. Sorry about that.

Comment

Then at least give us what we would have gotten, I have tanked to 49-50 consistantly for the last week. There is no reason you can't give us at least some compensation for losing our quest progress our exp and our soul shards

Comment

Working...
                  X