Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount Extravaganza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Extravaganza

GMs you should make mount extravaganze 30+ for those people that decide to get the bear early thx for looking im not begging for gmut event so ppl dont get mad at me
    [SIZE=3]Level:66
    Server:Starglade,S10 merged with S6,S11,S15,19,24,29
    Pet:SuperAngel,SuperDemon,RoyalWerewolf (9 stars)
    Class:Mage(Ice)
    Guild:Ex Nemesis,Athena.GemDragons

YOUR SO MEAN JUST GIVE ME THE FREAKIN COOKIE>=(

i agree.. make the event even for 40 only

Comment

the lvl requirement was set because people were creating alts, buying the mounts that it takes to make a bear and then upgrading to bear. The reason that the lvl requirement is lvl 45 is because people were creating 6-10 alts a day and farming gmuts through the event. I think the lvl requirements are fair and they keep the market good. If they lower them then everyone will be riding around on a damn hellwing...

Comment

Originally posted by R22640044 View Post
        the lvl requirement was set because people were creating alts, buying the mounts that it takes to make a bear and then upgrading to bear. The reason that the lvl requirement is lvl 45 is because people were creating 6-10 alts a day and farming gmuts through the event. I think the lvl requirements are fair and they keep the market good. If they lower them then everyone will be riding around on a damn hellwing...
        And whats so bad about that people all having hell wing? It would make things fairer if everyone had decent mounts, i think lowering it to 40 would be better, it still takes hard work to make a new char to lvl 40.

Comment

Originally posted by powerdemon View Post
          And whats so bad about that people all having hell wing? It would make things fairer if everyone had decent mounts, i think lowering it to 40 would be better, it still takes hard work to make a new char to lvl 40.
          You think it would be fair to the people that didn't try to work the system by having 150 alts to farm gmuts, and in stead saved them up and bought them for the rediculous prices that they go for and spent 30 to 40p for their hell wing? No, it would make it easy for lower lvls... not more fair. Easy does not make things fair. Plus there already is an easy way... Its called Cashing. If you can afford to take the easy way then take it. If not then put in the same hard work that everyone else has to put in.

And lvling an alt to lvl 40 can be done in about 6 hours if you actually know what you are doing. after lvl 40 is when it becomes harder...
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

There's no reason to lower the lvl requirement. If you want gmuts that bad without making alts, get strong enough to do exelorn (normal's fine). The loot there vends for a lot and you can easily earn about 8g per run even after repair. That can buy a few gmuts a day.

Good things should take hard work. If everyone had a Hellwing, it'd not only be unfair to those who did work hard, it'd be boring. People need things to aspire to.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
            X