Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Random Mute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there's this guy on my server says hes GM and his proof of being GM is muting ppl for 30 mins whenever he please, I sent ticket about it couple days ago no one yet bother replying to it, so you might have some one like that on your server too, if that random mute keep repeating...

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
      Well there's this guy on my server says hes GM and his proof of being GM is muting ppl for 30 mins whenever he please, I sent ticket about it couple days ago no one yet bother replying to it, so you might have some one like that on your server too, if that random mute keep repeating...
      If you would like to provide your ticket number, I will forward it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        If you would like to provide your ticket number, I will forward it for you.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Blah.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1693911

As you can see on screenshot, ticket was sent 8 days ago.

Screenshot too small lol -_- ticket #160777

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

Still no reply to my ticket!

Your case # is 166453

Comment

Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post

Your case # is 166453
              There were some problems with ticket system today before MT. (showing msg - ticket system is offline) its not for a first time in last 3 months.
              [S55]Abbie
              [S3]Legends
              Eidolon 147
              Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
              Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
              Kilin
              Holy Terrene
              Level 7 Seiryu
              +1497 Soul
              Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post

Your case # is 166453
                Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

don't worry 2old, us long time players know that mutes are handed out for nothing and single players are targeted for no reason. People have cyber [yuck] on world chat while some innocent guy comes along and says wtb [GMUT] and a gm says oh he wants to buy [yuck] when he really meant he wants to buy gmuts. I have personally been muted several times for saying gmut.... and you guessed it... the gm monitoring chat at that time didnt mute the people that have cyber [yuck] on world hat every single day.... Not to mention all the trash talk that goes on every day ALL day and nothing is done. It's like a gm pops on for 10 seconds and mutes the first person who speaks then logs out of that server. How about those spammers? They RARELY get muted ever. You know the ones I mean, the ones that advertise their shop in world/trade every 30 seconds for 6 hours straight... people should be muted just for double posting in world/trade imo... *end rant*
                  Last edited by Reverie; 09-06-2014, 12:29 AM. Reason: Replaced censors.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Guru View Post
                    don't worry 2old, us long time players know that mutes are handed out for nothing and single players are targeted for no reason. People have cyber [yuck] on world chat while some innocent guy comes along and says wtb [GMUT] and a gm says oh he wants to buy [yuck] when he really meant he wants to buy gmuts. I have personally been muted several times for saying gmut.... and you guessed it... the gm monitoring chat at that time didnt mute the people that have cyber [yuck] on world hat every single day.... Not to mention all the trash talk that goes on every day ALL day and nothing is done. It's like a gm pops on for 10 seconds and mutes the first person who speaks then logs out of that server. How about those spammers? They RARELY get muted ever. You know the ones I mean, the ones that advertise their shop in world/trade every 30 seconds for 6 hours straight... people should be muted just for double posting in world/trade imo... *end rant*
                    ugh ikr ... dont bother asking a mod they only say what theyre told to say (no offense)
                    Last edited by Reverie; 09-06-2014, 12:31 AM. Reason: New quote.

Comment

Working...
                    X