Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Payment Bugs/Problems.. UltimatePay Bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Bugs/Problems.. UltimatePay Bugged

as you guys know there's been a problem with UltimatePay and any payment that can be used thru UltimatePay is useless because u can't buy by UltimatePay... here's my problem i wanted to buy VIP on s76 and i use cashU i opened the link supported by UltimatePay if it's supported by UltimatePay we can NOT buy anything b'cuz UltimatePay is bugged u GM answer OR try this thru UltimatePay please help me out i pay thru CashU and i can't buy VIP b'cuz it's supported by UltimatePay!

Thread moved to General Support.

UltimatePay and any other associations to the retired Ultimate Game Card company is not under our control. They are an entirely separate entity and as we would very much like to somehow fix issues related to UGC/UP, we cannot. For now, you will have to resort to using any one of the other payment methods available during check-out.

Comment

i can only buy crystals thru cashU b'cuz u guys putted cashU on the option there but not on VIP why won't u guys just added it to a new page or a new link not supported by UltimatePay? b'cuz this problem is from UltimatePay and i already contacted them!

Comment

I understand that the issue routes from UltimatePay; that being said, UP is not under our jurisdiction. You may report your issue via ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) to see if anything can be done from our end.

Comment

alright thanks

Comment

Working...
          X