i can't login into the game what happened keeps loading Infinity%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't login into the game what happened keeps loading Infinity%

GM what is the problem i cn't enter the game still tells the storyline and loads but not logs into the game i waited for about 15 minutes and i tried many times and i still can't what happened?

Pls post a screenshot for the moderators so they can help u ^^

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	e56fye56fy.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1693987

any GM is on help me please what is the problem?

Please please i can't login GM/Admins answer me what is the problem please
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-01-2014, 11:45 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Loading is an issue that stems from your end rather than the server's. With that said, you can try the usual fixes: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Originally posted by cjrobison6 View Post
        Pls post a screenshot for the moderators so they can help u ^^
        Though the effort is appreciated, a screenshot is not necessary for everything. Personally, I do not need screenshots to grasp the idea of a loading issue. Please leave the screenshot requests to the moderators -- if we need a screenshot, we will ask.

Comment

already did still not working and if i change my IP it will make my net %70 slower and it will never load, i 've been playing CS for a long long time and this never happened to me im still using the same computer and connection, i also tried CS on the other Gaming Sites that have CS like R2Games and all loaded Good but R2's CS is not?

Comment

And which server are you attempting to access? I will test it to see if I encounter any similar loading issues.

Comment

all servers are the same it wont load any server i tried all to know if it's just 1 server but it's not

Comment

I can successfully log into several servers with no loading issues at all -- your current problems are due to something on your end. That being said, there isn't much we can do from our end as the servers are up and running. The only thing I can suggest is for you to try the following:
                Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Loading is an issue that stems from your end rather than the server's. With that said, you can try the usual fixes: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

Comment

Working...
                X