X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Crystal after done purchase

S59 : Chaoz
    Class : Knight

I done few purchased for my Xtal after message pop purchase completed but i don't receive any crystal.

Thread moved to General Support.

Was this your first purchase? If so, it may take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered. If this was not your first purchase (or it was and it's been over the 24-hour time period), you can file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order number and the GMs will follow-up on your transaction from there.

Comment

Same thing here. I have bought a few times and nothing, no crystals. VIP went though fine. This isn't my first time buying. My ticket number is 174078. I made the ticket a couple days ago.

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded. In the meantime, you can double-check the completion status of your order as sometimes they are left incompleted for various reasons -- which could contribute to not having received any crystals. You can confirm so by accessing the My R2 section of your account, and then viewing your Order History.

[Update]
        It seems your ticket has already been responded to. Please check the ticket and update it with any requested information from our team.
        Last edited by Reverie; 09-11-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X