charlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlock

i filed a ticket regarding on my charlock but r2 replied and requesting my receipt of purchase i don't know what kind of receipt of purchase they want or looking for and i sent them my last purchase of crystal i made, but still their replying same request >.< , please help me ty
    Last edited by kayecee; 09-13-2014, 12:47 PM.

Thread moved to General Support.

You will need to include your inquiries in the content of your ticket. If you do not understand what they are requesting, ask them for clarification in the ticket.

Comment

i already send them about my character ign ip adress and screenshots, then they replied about asking of character purchase receipt then i ask them what kind of purchase receipt they want but they response is same question, ill post some screen shot here of what their replying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	charlock.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	1694511

heres the screensht maam
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-13-2014, 01:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

It appears they are requesting proof of purchase -- when you successfully make a purchase, an e-mail should have been sent to you depicting purchase details. No matter, you will need to request clarification via ticket rather than on the forum as the GMs are the ones who can confirm what they require.

Comment

maam is this the one they looking for? Click image for larger version

Name:	registration.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	1694512

Comment

You will need to ask Cherry to clarify what it is she's looking for, as she is the individual assigned to your case.

Comment

Working...
            X