Question about Sperion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Sperion

Actually questions* Is it like Pixie Upgrading that it doesn't matter at what level you upgrade it? Does the gems that we've socketed into it remain after we morph it? And can we remove the gems socketed into the Sperion?
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    Actually questions* Is it like Pixie Upgrading that it doesn't matter at what level you upgrade it? Does the gems that we've socketed into it remain after we morph it? And can we remove the gems socketed into the Sperion?
    1. No, you are required to upgrade your Sperion to the max level it can achieve before morphing.
    2. Yes, I have tested this myself. However bugs always lurk around and I highly suggest removing your gems before morphing.
    3. Yes, using Gem Removers you are able to remove Sperion Stones like you would with any other gem.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
    X