Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

help plz donno if its a bug or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help plz donno if its a bug or not

I dont know if its a bug or not but i cant seem to do the orange picking quest anymore or the vega the mad one i have killed vega the mad and its not registering nor can i turn in my mystical beads either what can i do?

The orange quest event is closed.
    As far for the vega the mad quest, I guess you are referring to the 'not the boss of me' quest.
    Maybe you have hit too high a level for that boss and need to kill blood coliseum main boss.

Comment

If you have "Not the boss of me" quest, make sure you kill the boss in NORMAL difficulty.

As for oranges and soul beads, as foxy said, the events are closed and you can no longer exchange them.

Comment

so what do i do with the oranges and soul beads and are other event going to open in their place?
        as for vega the "not the boss of me" ok i think i havent done it normal so will do that

Comment

You can choose to keep or destroy the oranges/soul beads. They are totally useless for now, but there is a chance that a similar event might come back in the future that uses the same item.

Comment

I dont know if its a bug or not but i cant seem to do the orange picking quest anymore or the vega the mad one i have killed vega the mad and its not registering nor can i turn in my mystical beads either what can i do?
            The Event was already ended. We recommend you to keep it on your vault for you to be able to use it again, if ever the event will back.
            "Not the boss of me", Kindly view this thread for the guide of this event and check the level that you are in. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=boss

Comment

Working...
            X