Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't enter game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't enter game?

Hi. I'm having a bit of trouble with the actual game entry. I can get through the initial loading screen and the character loads but the actual entry of the game cannot be done. I don't think it's my internet because I've tried it with youtube, who have a similar flash/shockwave necessities as the game does (I think.) It'd be nice to have a solution to this as soon as possible, as I have missed Seng twice now and I've lost dungeon-runs for two days. Any help is appreciated.
    I may not have many strengths and I may still be weak inside, but there is one thing that I surely can do. With this electro-melody, I'll make your heart skip a beat!★

~*~*~
    IGN:Unohana
    ~Hybrid Solo Build - Priest~
    Server: Amethyst Forest
    Proud Member of (S37)Storm

Try the following suggestions listed below:

1) Try a different browser
    2) Update flash player/java
    3) Stop/pause downloads
    4) Disable third-party browser active monitoring plug-ins such as video grabbers/adblockers as these have negative impacts to browser games
    5) Lower protection/disable firewall or make sure site is whitelisted as it may block the port of the game
    6) Set browser to a higher priority[ via Task Manager
    7) Check Internet speed and stability [http://speedtest.net/] Any small interruption or disconnection is crucial for the game to completely load

Comment

Working...
    X