Oktober

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oktober

what is the chance of getting an empty bottle from beer cuz it seems ridiculous for the rate to be low and only have 6 days to get at most 80 empty bottles

The empty bottle chances do appear rare (I personally only obtained 1 with beer x6 as of yet). With that noted, the new mount isn't meant to be easily obtainable -- it does cost nearly 10,000 crystals on its own with higher stats than that of the Gilded Battle Stallion, which also is not a walk in the park to obtain. Luck would have it that there is even a method to obtain such a decent mount without cashing, but will it be tough? You bet.

Comment

so far ive been through 15 beers not a single one

Comment

We dont even talk about the mount witrh these crappy rates we dont even get enough empty bottles to get a token, let alone the costumes (wich cannot be cashed so they intended for us to get em by drinking beer), i think R2 really failed here im sorry to say but this event is a big flop

Comment

To be honest this is a repeat fail.... they had a similar event last year before they started doing the token exchanges per month... as for the rate for the beers ... I have done crypt and bought the 5 per day on all my chars and out of 4 chars I have only one char which has 2 bottles... personally gonna consider this a vacation week from events and not do any more of the event. They probably will offer the lion and costumes later, but we lose a weeks worth of tokens...
          Xanadu @>~~^~~~ Altar of Sacrifice server

Comment

My priest even stil has 1 bottle after 22 beers! and i have 3 and compared to my guildies im the lucky one, most ppl have 2, so like i said before i think we will end up with about 7 empty bottles,
            I know u guys want the mount to be hard to get but at this rate even the outfit seems impossible.
            I think we need a emergency maint or a compensation pack or extended event (next to a new one)

I fear starglade will be filled with broken glass from the angry gamer riots!!

Comment

i dont get this event, been doing it on multiple toons and during 3 days got total 1 empty bottle. fix it...its useless this way

Comment

if u wanna make up this event halloween around cornoer
                Level: Scion 63+
                IGN: (S28)Destroyer
                Guild: Imperium
                Server: Bloodfang Village
                Soul: 475
                Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
                Mount: Gorilla Titan

Comment

Working...
                X