This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed hack ?

please look at the stats. and compare my stats. to maka. stats then look at the total points in avernal hmmm something is not right speed hack ????Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	769.8 KB
ID:	1733032

Personally as a mage I never got to 300mil+ with 26kish matk so I am not sure how he/she pulled that off while on the other hand your 33k matk if that ain't proc stats from your wings should easily bring you over 300k I assume. I dunno the other person nor think it's a speed hack right away but you might want to ask him/her first for some basic info such as his attack setup and check his buffs? Sometimes its more luck based on frost procs and such but the gap in stats between you guys is too big for you to be behind by that many points but then again I got no idea what your attack setup is there or what his/hers is on. Can't even tell what buffs u're on lol the buffs are overlapped xD.

Comment

Not to forget about pets: gen5 pet vs gen2 pet makes a huge difference in there as well (firelords and their burn-skill don't help you at all for the record, the damage is added to yours and just kills bane too quickly)
      Skill-setup is probably the more important one here however, I've never found Flame Explosion being usefull in AV, other skills without cast worked better in my experience.
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Lol real sad jacked, real sad. That's what you come up with cause you can't beat maka? Sorry but there's more to the game than pure stats. So many factors which you fail to take into account. Maybe you should stop pulling the boss around and pay more attention to your toon. Lol. I don't know whether to be flattered that you'd go this far or just be amazed at how ignorant you are. Must suck to have spent so much money and lose to someone who spent much less huh? Keep spending you might just reach 300k...

Comment

Jacked its ok we all know that you arent a fair player in AR that you and ur *removed* wife like to cheat , ur just mad cuz maka can woop yo *** anyday
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-15-2012, 07:19 PM. Reason: removed offensive comment
          IGN:jesuscrist
          Server: Auora Point
          Level:70+
          Class:Knight
          Guild:Genesis
          Mount:Gryphon
          Wings:Angel lords <3
          Plane: Eidolon
          Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
          PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

wait sorry meant to say husband
            IGN:jesuscrist
            Server: Auora Point
            Level:70+
            Class:Knight
            Guild:Genesis
            Mount:Gryphon
            Wings:Angel lords <3
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
            PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

I'm closing this thread due to flaming. Original poster should file a ticket and include screenshots if characters seem suspicious.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X