Vip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip?

I am buying VIP for one account, one character, however I have MANY charges from Playspan UltimatePay that has LITERALLY drained my account for a grand total of $265 and some change. Is there a glitch in the system or something? I have a three year old I am buying winter clothes for, Christmas, AND NOW I have bills that are now going unpaid because of this problem. Not all my bills come around the first few days of the month, some come in the middle and now I am unable to pay them. I would like an answer ASAP please.

Edit: I went back further in my Transaction History and found that this has been happening since JUNE, just not 10 or 12 times a day so it wasn't very noticeable. The total I have been charged for is now WELL over $500.
    Last edited by Starshine89; 10-21-2014, 04:16 PM.
    (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
    (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

I have filed a ticket, #202987.
    (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
    (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Working...
    X