Cannot log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot log in

Since yesterday I cannot not log in , I keep getting a white screen every time I tried to enter game.
    I had no problem with the game since playing it for three days and other Facebook games, just R2 GAMES.
    Help please!

Mandy

Have you try to load the game through the main platform

Comment

Do you mean when you log in from the server list by clicking on Play now?
      I tried soo many time.

Comment

got the same prob for two days now they must really hate me

Comment

same CANT LOG IN USING FACEBOOK

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=42 Try To Read This Guys
            Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
            Character:(S52)JazLene
            Class: Mage Hybrid
            Level: (Scion) 7X
            Spouse: (S52)Archex♥
            Archduke
            Guild:
            (S52)Foundation

PROUD TO BE PiNOY♥

Comment

hoooowwww llloooooooonnnnnngggggg ddddddddddddddooooooooeeeeeeeeessssssss iiiiiiittttttttt
              tttttttttttaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkeeeeeee ttttttooooooo bbbbbbeeeeeeee fffffffiiiiiiixxxxxxxeeeeeeedddddd
              i missed all the event and stuff..... i really hate this.....

Comment

Unfortunately my time machine is in the temporal repair shop, otherwise I'd have my future self come back to let us know when we'd have the issue resolved.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

gm i cant log innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
                  X