Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2! My email is too long to log-in in this game! Go fix it. Please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2! My email is too long to log-in in this game! Go fix it. Please.

Dear R2

I can't log my main acccount because my main email is too long. Please expand it so i can LOG-IN and be a active player! Please fix this and i'll go at peace. TY very much )))))))))))))))

Please FIX it right now T.T
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2014, 11:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

cant login on main page with my main account either. Email addy is to long. Max chars seems be 29, my email addy is 30 chars. Why is there max char limit for login anyway?

Comment

Ticket #221175 will take em a week or two to reply without assistance from a mod :P

Comment

Found a way around this stupid limited letter login. Click the R2 icon in top left corner on CS homepage. this will take you to the r2account info stuff and you can login threw there. Hope it helps, did for me
        Last edited by Jerig; 11-20-2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Thread moved to General Support.

Originally posted by Jerig View Post
          Found a way around this stupid limited letter login. Click the R2 icon in top left corner on CS homepage. this will take you to the r2account info stuff and you can login threw there. Hope it helps, did for me
          Confirming that this workaround does work. Until the character limit is increased, players with lengthy e-mail addresses will need to use the above method to login.
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

so one of my accounts i cant log it in because r2 put a restiction on amount of letters ... please fix this asap

Comment

Thread merged.

Please review the previous posts regarding the login workaround.

Comment

Working...
              X