GM's are not professionals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's are not professionals.

Been 2 days my account has been bug, and the Support cant do anything about this matter.The support is just telling me wat todo,, Delet cache cockies delet temp files,, change browser,, i did it all and reformat my PC,, and i tell u once again, its not my PC is the problem, its my account that has been bug, because when i use a diferent accounts there is no problem,, but my main accounts is still bug. and no one can fix it. How could it be that people spend so much and hired a non profesional team and GM's. This is the only game i play that the bug is not been fix under 24 hours. what can u do about this bug in my account if u cant even fix a simple bug like this.

how much more in the future if some hackers can hack this game? Then the server is down because you cant even fix a simple bug.

yeah right ! same as mine !!!

Comment

and i have another problem ... it's 100% already but still loading for 2-3 hrs

Comment

From what i know is.. game administrators really "know" what they're doing and this action is part of their business policies
        not to disclose any confidential information that might affect customers negatively, so they intentionally misinform (delete history, delete cache, delete temp folder, check anti virus, reformat your pc, etc. ) to make customers clueless of what's
        going on, while the truth is that they have a problem in their system that its either they dont have the funds to repair or fix it OR they don't care ( that is in plain view sight, since there are no administrator reply to our complaints)

There proper ways to do this, if your a VIP and you have problems about your account.. you can discontinue your membership but like some of my VIP friends that they already discontinued their VIP membership but still the Game company
        deducts cash from their credit card using their cc number... i advised them to file a lawsuit, just to teach them that they
        can't be tolerated and what they're doing is an abuse and its against the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinpabelona View Post
          From what i know is.. game administrators really "know" what they're doing and this action is part of their business policies
          not to disclose any confidential information that might affect customers negatively, so they intentionally misinform (delete history, delete cache, delete temp folder, check anti virus, reformat your pc, etc. ) to make customers clueless of what's
          going on, while the truth is that they have a problem in their system that its either they dont have the funds to repair or fix it OR they don't care ( that is in plain view sight, since there are no administrator reply to our complaints)

There proper ways to do this, if your a VIP and you have problems about your account.. you can discontinue your membership but like some of my VIP friends that they already discontinued their VIP membership but still the Game company
          deducts cash from their credit card using their cc number... i advised them to file a lawsuit, just to teach them that they
          can't be tolerated and what they're doing is an abuse and its against the law.
          If only a couple of individuals are experiencing such a problem, then that is the usual solution. On the other hand, if it is everyone that is experiencing the issues (ex. of a server being down), then yes, it's on their end. However, misinforming, no - that has always been the typical response that I've provided to people that has ensured at least 90% of the people to log back in. The other 10% had to either wait or I assisted them through to a couple of changes in order to ensure it's on their end - which sometimes it is.

So, your first point is void.

Cancelling your VIP proves no point. There are still plenty of players who pay for VIP. Trying to "teach them a lesson" by filing a law suit will take your friends nowhere and will be accompanied with a reply by GM Stormaggedon - "Have your Lawyers contact us as we can no longer provide you further assistance".

I had no problems cancelling my VIP. It took a day to cancel it only due to an amateur staff member, however, if you happen to have R2CS_Mark reply to your ticket, then you're good as done.

R23194917 - if your issue is still persisting, feel free to PM me on the Forums with the following information so I can assist you through and through.

1) How long as the issue been occurring for?
          2) What server?
          3) Have you tried disabling your Firewall/Anti-Virus to see if they're preventing your log-in? (You can add CS to your exceptions list if this is the case)
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
          X