This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These PPl should be banned

Okay,so,ive been playing in Netheran Realm now and seeing this,Tsunade,Jaywings and other fight in WC.I dont know who started this,but that isnt important,right? they broke the rules.I got no screenshots,only this,cuz i didnt think i must make thid thread.Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	946.5 KB
ID:	1733103

Stuff like that happenes,but it's best to ignore them or report them.
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

yeah i would,but i dont have any proof now....i lost my screenshots but im working on getting more

Comment

Thats the reason there is censored words. Stop being a baby and just ignore them.

Comment

If you do happen to catch players avoiding the filter, take a screenshot and send it in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com so the players can be dealt with quickly. Once you've done that, it's best to put the players on ignore.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R23746797 View Post
            yeah i would,but i dont have any proof now....i lost my screenshots but im working on getting more
            By trolling the Netheran Realm world chat?

I do hope people took screenshots of the said conversation as I strongly believe you're the culprit of the hassle. Of course, already ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by lessac View Post
              By trolling the Netheran Realm world chat?

I do hope people took screenshots of the said conversation as I strongly believe you're the culprit of the hassle. Of course, already ignored.
              i've been camping that server for a few days taking screen shots. got a few.
              and i can watch this server as long as it takes...

Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-20-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                i've been camping that server for a few days taking screen shots. got a few.
                and i can watch this server as long as it takes...
                Hmm... That explains someone in world chat. Much appreciated!
                Thumbs up for both songs by the way!

Comment

Ummm if ya'll would have been paying attention you would have seen how the fight started.... Trolls come in and ruin Tsunade's bday? Thats not right at all. I (JaysWing) simply tried to defend her -.-.
                  See it as you might.... But these people SHOULD NOT BE BANNED.
                  Thank you.
                  I am a Warrior. And by all Warrior's standards, I will fight with teeth and claw!

Comment

well i was there and Tsunade and Jayswings and others are the victims of people trolling, these are the ones that should be banned. Especially Albknight with his rasist slurs etc
                    Last edited by xHEALZx; 10-20-2012, 09:46 PM. Reason: correcting grammer

Comment

Just so you guys understand..........It was a normal World Chat convo until trolls came in and started talking badly about me. We were just talking about my birthday. Then all of the sudden people start insulting me. I was just trying to defend myself. I mean, what was i supposed to do? stand there and let these people insult me? I think not. Neither JaysWing or me go looking for fights. I even went offline so that hopefully things would calm down!
                      All The World's A Stage

-(S54)Tsunade
                      -(S45)Arianne

Comment

One system filtered word here and there isn't going to get anyone in trouble. It's the intentional avoidance of the filter by misspelling swear words (changing u's for v's, using !'s instead of i's, etc), vulgarity, threats to a person's life, or suggesting people harm themselves, that gets people into trouble.

It doesn't matter who provoked who or who the 'victim' is, it's the content of each chat line that is looked at first. If someone is intentionally provoking people into breaking the rules, that is a different matter and should be reported with screenshots.

Pretty much, if it's covered in this snippet from the terms of service, then it's subject to punishment, regardless of who started it:

Rules Related to "Chat" and Interaction With Other Users. Communicating in-game with other Users and R2Games representatives by text or any other method, is an integral part of the Game and the Service and is referred to here as "Chat." When engaging in Chat, you may not:
                        1) Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of R2games, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol that rule gets broken all day everyday

Comment

Originally posted by zelda3773 View Post
                            Just so you guys understand..........It was a normal World Chat convo until trolls came in and started talking badly about me. We were just talking about my birthday. Then all of the sudden people start insulting me. I was just trying to defend myself. I mean, what was i supposed to do? stand there and let these people insult me? I think not. Neither JaysWing or me go looking for fights. I even went offline so that hopefully things would calm down!
                            Originally posted by xHEALZx View Post
                            lol that rule gets broken all day everyday
                            yep. been watching and cataloging data.

Comment

Zelda3773 is correct. There are many people that have been trolling her for days now, one of them being AlbKnight. Tsunade isn't the one anybody should be worried about. She is a peaceful person, until people insult her, her friends, her family, (which are the things she cares most about!).The World Chat fights on netheran start with the people trolling her. She has been trying to get these people off her back ever since the trolling started. Tsunade is the victim here. She was simply defending herself and her friends. Only people who deserve to be banned are the people trolling her.

Comment

Working...
                              X