Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people who where 'breaking the rules' where defending a friend. I was there (sin714) and saw it all. AlbKnight was harassing and starting things with EVERYONE on the World Chat. Her Friends where simple defending her and trying to get him to stop. The things he said where by far worse then anything that was said back to him.
    Honestly. It was all stupid and pointless yes, But Defending a friend isn't. AlbKnight should be banned for the things that he was saying, and he wasn't only just targeting Tsunade. He was targeting each one of the so called 'offenders' and saying things that by rule standards, are far, FAR worse then the entire conversation that was going on.
    No-one deserves to be treated like she was, and it was her birthday above it all. GM, I know that the entire conversation was probably not in the best interest but honestly, if people are to be banned for using such language. Everyone would be banned for things that were said in both English and other various languages...
    *~*~You tell me..What exactly do you call a Sin?~*~*

IGN:Sin714

Comment

I never type anything to the WC...-.- and if i remember right u were fighting in the WC too so dont come here and act like ur innocent

Comment

And in my opinion Tsunade is harassing people with her spamming "ima potato" etc,and wasnt she calling ppl a schlampe in the WC too? bad word in german btw .so tsunade isnt innocent or the others,even though u say albknight started it.i didnt see all of it,i logged during it and saw tsunade calling ppl with names.Im not defending alb or tsunade im just trying to stop these arguements

Comment

i (tsunade) never called anybody a bad word in german. we were talking about the filtered words in foriegn languages. We were saying that part of the word popular is always filtered, and figured it must be something bad in a foriegn language. I never called anybody anything bad in a foriegn language, we just talked about the filtered words! \ you can ask JaysWing, Crazyghost, or anybody else who was there. And joking around by saying IM A POTATO isn't harassing ppl! What ever happened to freedom of speech!
          All The World's A Stage

-(S54)Tsunade
          -(S45)Arianne

Comment

Btw, just so everybody understands this...on the screenshot you see Neurosis with a filtered word. That was what the people trolling me have been calling me. Neurosis never called me anything bad, he was defending me

Comment

Obviously ur potato thingies harrass ppl if they start "trolling" and i dont trust JaysWing,Crazyghost etc.They were using badwords,racism etc makes me feel bad but like i said im not defending anybody,im just telling my opinion.

Comment

This Waltair person is pissing everybody off. He is saying bad things about other people.
                Mod edit: Removed attachments
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-21-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

And apparently Tsunade did something to Waltair. (By the way the last post and this post is me DeathDefying.)
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-21-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Well isnt this Waltair the same guy who was "trolling"? and there is a good reason for it btw...just saying

Comment

Yes, he was trolling about something...but I didnt catch that.

Comment

As mentioned before, please send those screenshots in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Like someone said above, the best way to get passed dummies in WC is to just ignore it. I actually like when people go off on tangents cause its a good lil soap opera.
                          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                          Level: 130
                          Class: Rogue
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Honor: Emperor
                          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                          Guild: Rebels
                          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

I (tsunade) haven't done anything bad to Waltair. i haven't cussed at him, I haven't ever tried to sell anything to him (therefore i haven't scammed him), havent called him a scammer, never called him a(insert word here), and etc. I didn't know Waltair until 2 hours ago so how could i get him banned? i dont go trolling unlike him. if Waltair has proof of me doing that stuff plz tell me. he was threatening to "come find me" and shoot me. I don't have any screenshots though. Waltair has made many characters to make the game and chat miserable for me. He is making one as i type this even, he said so. There aren't many people (besides Waltair and his alts) that believe i have done anything wrong. Waltair on the other hand has been lying about me and making innapropriate jokes about Aren. (plz send in screenshots of this convo if you have any). And you can clearly see Waltair breaking the "language rules" in whisper and in World Chat. Am i the only person who notices these things?
                            All The World's A Stage

-(S54)Tsunade
                            -(S45)Arianne

Comment

there is no "good reason" for it AliciaMEOW(Waltairs main account) was being abusive on WC, which is actually against the rules. That is why she was banned.

Comment

More of her alts...
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-21-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X