Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godess questions

Couple questions....

If I max out a full goddess catagory like +5 in everything is there an awesome achievement or something or would it be a complete waste of IRL money and crystals?

Second if I go get alot of charm do i have to trade 10 for 1 each time for prestige or is there options for when you get more charm to do 100 for 10 or 1000 for 100?

I don't really want to waste money or time, I want to take these things into consideration before deciding if its worth it to invest in the goddess of something.

Thanks
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    25.00%
    Maybe in the future
    25.00%

You don't get anything special for getting lvl 5 of every blessing. You only need what is required to get to the next tier, getting the other blessings may help you earn more charm as people will want different blessings.

Currently there's only one option for exchanging charm- and that's 10 for 1, every click. We do keep suggesting they increase that.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      You don't get anything special for getting lvl 5 of every blessing. You only need what is required to get to the next tier, getting the other blessings may help you earn more charm as people will want different blessings.
      So If I am goddess of War and max all Tiers +5 of everything in all Tiers no tittle and its a waist of crystals?

Comment

There's titles you get for getting into the next tier. But no, no title for 100% completion. So, I suppose it would be a waste of crystals to upgrade any blessings outside of the path that gets you to the next tier.

I would like to mention that the seal broken blessing (self- cast) only costs loyalty to upgrade and charges considerably less charm than the seal unbroken and you get better stats from it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

got a question what if u max out blesin an decide to switch to another blessin will it reset an start over?

Comment

Yes it will, r2 would never allow this, cause then they cant score another 200$ outta players for it.

Comment

That would be cool but a **** ton of money spent.
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Goddess System isn't that great unless another use of Charm comes around in the future. It wastes a lot of crystals to just get the final self-buff.
                Crystal Saga
                Server: Whisperwind Beach
                IGN: hei
                Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                Guild: Nightmare
                Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                Server: Tauren Camp
                IGN: Izaya
                Lvl: 45+ Archer
                Guild: Mayhem
                Honor: Elite Warrior