Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Character deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character deleted

Hey a friend of mines charcter gpot deleted by someone that wasnt her (S74)Nymira she posted and ticket a few days ago and nothings been done can someone please help her?!!

the ticket # is 226711 please look into it

Comment

I will forward the ticket number for you.

But this is the reason that account sharing is against the TOS.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

ty blazingangel. dont worry i have learned my lesson. will never share my info with anyone again and will even put a password lock on my character. thank you so much.

Comment

Keep in mind that character restoration is not guaranteed. The GMs may or may not restore your deleted toon based on the circumstances and how they perceive the situation -- it is ultimately their call.

Comment

only reason i agreed to what blazing angel was saying is to avoid any arguments. i did not share my account info but whatever i guess -.-

Comment

Don't bother with Reverie, Odolv, she's so full of herself. Can't keep a normal conversation with her at all.... the reason no one respects her xD

Comment

Originally posted by CeresThePirate View Post
                Don't bother with Reverie, Odolv, she's so full of herself. Can't keep a normal conversation with her at all.... the reason no one respects her xD
                I'd suggest you read this thread carefully, Isarenya, and realize that account sharing was a factor in this character deletion. If you can't keep up with the conversation, don't butt in.~
                Originally posted by R296581385 View Post
                Hey a friend of mines charcter gpot deleted by someone that wasnt her
                Originally posted by Odolv View Post
                dont worry i have learned my lesson. will never share my info with anyone again and will even put a password lock on my character.
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-07-2014, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X