Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT Please respond R2.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT Please respond R2.

Dear Cs admin,

I cant login my main account. I cant login it since last 4 days. I dont know what the problem that i cant open/login my account. Please help me to fix this kind of problem. Its says that "Login has Failed, unknown error!". MY main is IGN:kenzakie Server:S10 Starglade Class:Rogue . I already file a ticket but i cant open the ticket that i've been filed last 2 days. Please Anyone help me with this problem. Just tell me if you need more info on my char i can post it on a private post/chat. MY ticket ID is 229468. Please help me and tell me what is the problem that i cant login my main account.

When I open my main account, user is correct and password is correct but when I click the Login botton ,the loading sign is there but i dont load at all. i repeat it again ang again and again but only the sign of loading but no loading is happening. Please help me and TY for your Time.

Just tell me if you need more info in my account I can asure you that S10kenzakie is my main. btw i did post pictures of my main and this account.TY again for you time and please REPLY BACK ASAP. TY.

Thread moved to General Support.

I will forward your ticket. In the meantime, you can try clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files to see if that corrects the login issue.

Comment

Working...
    X