MallMMO doing Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MallMMO doing Crypt

It would appear that MALLMMO are now taking their bots through Crypt event.

Is there anything that can be done about this? As it takes away for the actual players of Crystal Saga who do their very best to make it into the top three, and we all know that MALLMMO are just doing it so they can get more items to sell on their site.

MALLMMO won First and Third on the event, whats next MALLMMO doing Treasure Trove D:

"As it takes away for the actual players of Crystal Saga who do their very best to make it into the top three"
    Well said. Hopefully something is done about this.

Comment

our server noticed tht yesterday too sadly even noticed tht lv 15 got 30 players much faster then in the past oddly enough ._.

Comment

Originally posted by SimiArki View Post
        MALLMMO won First and Third on the event, whats next MALLMMO doing Treasure Trove D:
        That would actually be nice for the players who do trove- getting paid (in coupons) to kill MMO bots would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
          That would actually be nice for the players who do trove- getting paid (in coupons) to kill MMO bots would be awesome.
          I had a good giggle last night thinking that if they did start doing TT it would be an awesome place to kill them.... they would never make it up LMAO I would stay on 1 just to kill them all over TT hehehe. Unless they use that chest they do, where no matter what you can not highlight them at all, and i mean at all D: I have done a Touch Party recently and a MMO bot showed up and I could NOT for the life of me highlight them. I was clicking on them in Evil Mode but nothing..... My own fault for not dropping touches in a dungeons, I should of known better there D:
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
            I had a good giggle last night thinking that if they did start doing TT it would be an awesome place to kill them.... they would never make it up LMAO I would stay on 1 just to kill them all over TT hehehe. Unless they use that chest they do, where no matter what you can not highlight them at all, and i mean at all D: I have done a Touch Party recently and a MMO bot showed up and I could NOT for the life of me highlight them. I was clicking on them in Evil Mode but nothing..... My own fault for not dropping touches in a dungeons, I should of known better there D:
            If that happens again test and see if an AoE attack will work on them. If not I'd imagine R2 is more likely to look into it than if they can just claim you must have been misclicking every time.

Comment

17/12/2014

MallMMO still winning Crypt
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

It happened to S13 today, too. Unfortunately, I didn't take a screen shot. Maybe next time.

Comment

Seen it too on S13, I've made a screenshot of the happening on S13 today. Places 2 and 3 go to bots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-12-21_mallmmobots_crypt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	670.0 KB
ID:	1705217

Comment

i hate it, hope GM's take proper action to prevent this situation

Comment

Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                      Guild: (J1)Philippines
                      Level: 150 Eidolon
                      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                      I'm annoying.
                      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

BOTS are ruining Crypt

I would really like to see R2 do something about BOTs being used to exploit the game.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	cs-bots in crypt.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1705683
                        Last edited by R2553437; 12-23-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

MallMMO came second and third today in Crypt, this is really starting to annoy players.

APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Atleast you guys can do Crypt and Treasure Trove.....The times for those events are in the middle of the night for me and allot of people..........................

Wish all events had 2 times per 24h but you can enter only once per day

Comment

well so far.. QUIZ, Survival of the Fittest and now Crypt has been invaded by Mallmmo.. its getting inconvinient for real player especially with the ones cashing/vip.. hope R2 make a solution soon :/
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                              X