Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

;) Overkill Dodge :cool:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ;) Overkill Dodge :cool:

Seems like full set legendary armor still losing to combo set slayer and legendary set.

almost done with void soul tree, and after this void immortal, then i go to brilliance for my crit rate and crit dmg and patk damage.

thanks guys, get my full orange set now. eventho not single one of em synt by me myself, LoL~

Enjoy~

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
    Server: Void Encampment
    Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
    Level: 120 Eidolon
    Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
    I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
    I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
    I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
    My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
    But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

not +13 em all, still workin on it. need DC like tons of em, lol

Comment

Grats to the whiner who made a quitting thread weeks ago about being unlucky.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Boots-alone%29

Just don't do the same when you can't +13 them all.

Comment

already bound. cant help but to +em myself then

Comment

I think the dodge isn't the biggest issue in your build.. well, you are pretty weak for a rogue o.o

However, your stats look really odd to me. The slayers cap should add about 8% more dodge than the netheran cap.

Comment

Someone needs some attention

Comment

Okay, that patk is actually less than most lv 100 agi rogue in my server...
              Hallo!
              Character: (S5)Meiya
              Server: Twilight Caverns
              No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
              LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
              <3

Comment

Meiya lives! It's been a while >_>. i wouldn't mind the dodge on my knight....would be a bit fun lol
                There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                IGN: Codawg
                Server: Celestial Haven
                Guild: BrimStone
                Class: Beastmaster
                Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

wow thats good, seems like someone got good extreme dodge

@ meiya : and what server is yours meiya? and how old is it? cant see whats the point of what u stated above, coz i dont see anything good there.
                  somehow there is some people tend to insult others achievements no matter their effort in this game.

i saw that things happened many times in this game. no offense but if you wanna show up for your money u spent on this game, you can make it your own thread instead troll and trash to others.

i know this player, hes not a casher. he played 1.5 months after the server opened. i played before him and hes still a nooblet with scorpion at that time. and now we here at S34 proud hes one of the best rogue there. and if u can do better with your money doesnt mean you are a better player than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kancut234 View Post
                    i saw that things happened many times in this game. no offense but if you wanna show up for your money u spent on this game, you can make it your own thread instead troll and trash to others.

i know this player, hes not a casher. he played 1.5 months after the server opened. i played before him and hes still a nooblet with scorpion at that time. and now we here at S34 proud hes one of the best rogue there. and if u can do better with your money doesnt mean you are a better player than him.
                    If I'm not wrong, he has 4th soul aura. You can get 4th soul aura in 1.5 months without being a casher? Sorry but I don't think so...

Comment

whahahaha show offs

Sever:Amethyst Forest
                      Class:Rogue

Comment

He doesnt have 4th aura. His stats are too bad to have such souldev.
                        I viewed his char in his server and was rather unimpressed by his stats. Doesn't look strong to me, he wouldnt survive to the first aura rogues on my server

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          I think the dodge isn't the biggest issue in your build.. well, you are pretty weak for a rogue o.o

However, your stats look really odd to me. The slayers cap should add about 8% more dodge than the netheran cap.
                          I Dont think he is weak :P
                          Crystal Saga II
                          Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Comment

Originally posted by noobero View Post
                            I Dont think he is weak :P
                            13k patk is not much. Our rogues have more than 20k.. with more than 100% dodge and 100% crit.
                            He definitely doesnt have 4th aura, his stats simply dont match up.

And im talking about 1st aura rogues with 20k patk. Also, his hp isnt even 100k, he dies in 2 hits.
                            He doesnt even have dmg reduction or high def. I doubt that he can kill anyone with those stats.

And then again, i thought his screenshot in the screenshot trhead was odd - his stats looks like max 1st aura but he was on a screenshot with 4th aura, now his odd dodge rate (slayers cap should add 8-9% dodge, not 3%) - looks like poor faked stats. Then again, he is weak :P

Comment

If he ahs no 4th aura, this image must be fake then?

Click image for larger version

Name:	v7639i.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	439.7 KB
ID:	1661975

Comment

Working...
                              X