Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is it okay to kill other players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to kill other players?

The reason why i'm asking cuz there is a player that killed me so i'm getting revenge however i was wondering if it is ok.
    if yes then tell me why my attacks can't hit the friggin player! if no then i don't know.

Yes, it is ok to kill players, although it is frowned upon by some. In order to attack the player, you will need to go in the various pk modes (party, guild, evil, justice) *found in the top left corner of the screen, next to your characters image* in accordance to theirs. IE evil hits anyone, justice hits evil only, guild hits nonguild members, party hits non party members. If you are on a pvp server, you can attack anyone anywhere (minus cities) at anytime by going into a specific mode. If you are on a pve server, however, the only place you can kill someone outside cities or pvp designated areas (battlegrounds) would be Kaymo Mountains. I hope this explanation (however brief) helps you some.
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

those who are reading this and is asking why there were two of these things it was cuz of me the internet cut of when i was posting this my bad i thought i lost the other one so i had to make a new one sry for that!

Comment

thank you Codawg!! really useful info now i can get revenge! yessss!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderBlazeX View Post
          those who are reading this and is asking why there were two of these things it was cuz of me the internet cut of when i was posting this my bad i thought i lost the other one so i had to make a new one sry for that!
          I took care of the other one for you.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I took care of the other one for you.
            Once again, Memory's a step ahead lol
            Originally posted by ThunderBlazeX View Post
            thank you Codawg!! really useful info now i can get revenge! yessss!
            You're welcome. Good luck in getting revenge v_v
            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
            IGN: Codawg
            Server: Celestial Haven
            Guild: BrimStone
            Class: Beastmaster
            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

oh thank u for taking care of the other one wat did u do to it?

Comment

Working...
              X