Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Possible Bug with Demonic Gift Sperion Buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Bug with Demonic Gift Sperion Buff

In advance I would like to say sorry for the copious amounts of math that may follow
    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	1733186

As a rogue my basic attack speed is .8 sec/attack.

With my attack speed of 202% is should be hitting ~ .4 sec / attack.

With the Sperion buff of 210% that should bump me up to 412% attack speed which is ~.2 sec per. Which will give me 5 attacks a sec or 10 attacks in 2 sec.

With that said the buff for Sperion says it has a 7% chance to proc/activate. At 10 attacks in that 2 sec I have a 70% chance to rebuff before it wears out. But I have noticed that it sometimes doesn’t refresh and wont refresh for another 10-12 sec after that at some points (killed a boss in Spernal without a single rebuff). Even if I was not buffed with it I should have the buff within 5.7 sec ((100%/7%)*.4 sec / attack). I would say im sitting at about a 10% up time right now when I should be around 40% atleast.

Note this doesn’t include frost hits, skills that hit multiple times, or pets which counts as another hit which makes this even more noticeable that it’s not working as intended.

Lol…. As a note of reference now that I think about it my frost at 3% less proc chance procs more o.O

Edit:
    Did the math in my head with 3sec duration like dodge but turns out its 2. 3sec duration would put me up to 105% uptime, and I am only getting maybe 10% so I was a lot more worried. Which brings up another question why is the dodge active for 3sec but the attack speed isn’t at this level.
    Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
    Spouse: TheFallenOne
    Server: (S2)Xianyang
    Level: 70
    Guild: Matrix
    Guild Title: MrEngineer

Your base attacked speed is 210% ?
    The buffs that you have use?

Comment

Awww no one as any additional information (sad face)

well if no one else or no GM/Mods have any input please close
      Last edited by Stigmata; 10-29-2012, 07:55 PM.
      Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
      Spouse: TheFallenOne
      Server: (S2)Xianyang
      Level: 70
      Guild: Matrix
      Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

Well, attack speed depends on your lag. Even with 400% atk speed, it doesnt mean that you actually do that many hits.
        Besides that, it is only a chance to trigger that passive. Like failing 10 times in row with a 80% enchant chance on any equip.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          Well, attack speed depends on your lag. Even with 400% atk speed, it doesnt mean that you actually do that many hits.
          Besides that, it is only a chance to trigger that passive. Like failing 10 times in row with a 80% enchant chance on any equip.
          pretty much. sometimes my frost triggers while its already triggered or right after its over, sometimes it doesn't go for a while. but generally triggers a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X