Connection Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Issues

Hello,I have something to share on what i experience when i play CS.. I always get DC.. everytime i logged in, it says "Lost connection server" .. And its happening to me like 2 days until now.. please help me, i cant do dungeons because of these..

Originally posted by hanziie View Post
    Hello,I have something to share on what i experience when i play CS.. I always get DC.. everytime i logged in, it says "Lost connection server" .. And its happening to me like 2 days until now.. please help me, i cant do dungeons because of these..

its your connection has a problem. upgrade your internet connection

Comment

cannot login until now!!!!

i always try to get connect to the server but until now it didnt connect always loading and stuck!!???!?

Comment

Please clear your chace, cookies, browsing history, and if this doesn't work, please file a ticket here http://tickets.r2games.com/
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Can't enter game.

Tried like more than 30 times today. When i click my character to enter the game. It just loads and never enters the game. I just restarted my laptop then this is what i get. Also tried clearing History still nothing works. Is there something wrong with the server? PLEASE Help! I don't want to waste electricity and money just to wait for the game to load.

Comment

or also try using the Incognito mode of Google Chrome/Comodo browser.

Comment

try google chrome. happens to me when I use firefox

Comment

Incognito mode works well too for stuck loading issues.

Comment

it didnt work

Comment

Are you the only one who knows your log in information?

Comment

it work to you?

Comment

Thank you! Work perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                        X