login troubles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login troubles

when i try to log in to Crystal Saga all it does is keeps loading the same page over and over. i am not able to get to my main character. i would like to know why that is

Can you try logging into the main site and going to your account through there? Sometimes when my browser derps on the CS page I login through r2games.com then I click on CS from there, then the play now button which takes me to where I want to be.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

i have the same problem since yesterday or the day before that :/
      and i don't understand how going via r2games main site would be a fix since the same link should give the same character choice thingy
      playing on s51, mine is http://cs.r2games.com/game/play/?server=83

Comment

Originally posted by brad_poole View Post
        when i try to log in to Crystal Saga all it does is keeps loading the same page over and over. i am not able to get to my main character. i would like to know why that is
        I have the same problem. Have been like 2-3 days now. Also is not my pc, browser or anything cause i just try to check if i can access to the game from "kabam" page and it does. But from r2 main site or CS site i cant.

Comment

Sometimes a quick browser clearing can help. I have a link in the bottom of my signature that gives you some options that might/or might not help you. but its best to try it just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            Sometimes a quick browser clearing can help. I have a link in the bottom of my signature that gives you some options that might/or might not help you. but its best to try it just in case.
            I did that. Also in re-installed the browser. I cant log in to the game yet. Dont know what else to try. I also tried with mozzilla and opera.

Comment

Also thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
              X