• Show
Clear All

• Game doesnt fit on my screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	Optimized-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	485.6 KB
ID:	1764305

Had to try 3 times before i could upload the picture and the problem i'm having is that the game doesnt fit on my screen I have a 2560x1440p 27" monitor and there is a big white block on the screen is there a way to fix the issue.
    R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

The issue might be that your monitor is much too large for our gamescreen that's fitted for standard sized windows. If that's the case, I can't imagine there's a permanent fix to your problem, but you can try physically minimizing the size of your browser window to rid of the white portion. You can also try dropping your res down to a more normal range and testing to see if it changes anything (just incase the game has a res limit).
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-07-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

This has happened to me several times. The bar at the top of your screen that shows the event timer and stuff, try hiding that and bringing it back out a couple times.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Ok thanks for the response guys atleast the other games fit
        R2 member since 2012

Comment

Messing with the bar at the top of the screen did not work?

Can I ask what browser you are using? It might have something to do with the zoom settings in your browser. I will attempt to figure out what is causing your issue.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

messing with the bar did not work and using firefox
            R2 member since 2012

Comment

Working...
            X