help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

i dont know how but my account just deactivated and i dont know why. and when i activated it it says the email is already in use but when i put a new email the message in the email dont show up can u pls help

[Thread moved to General Support]

Can you clarify what you mean by accoun deactivation? Or possibly attach/PM a screenshot depicting the issue? R2 accounts cannot be deleted/deactivated, but can be unbound from their e-mails should the request have been made in a ticket and fulfilled by the GMs.

Account binding cannot be undone without filing a ticket, so if you are attempting to do so, you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Otherwise, try logging in with the e-mail that is stated to be currently in use with your password. You can also use the Forgot Password function to retrieve your password to the bound e-mail.
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

email deactivation actually. i dont know why my email has been deactivated in my r2 account. and i put a new email account but when i activated and checked my mail there is no mail. (sorry for bad english)

Comment

problem solved close this thread pls

Comment

Working...
        X