Monster Handbook Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Handbook Quest

GM please help me how to receive again my abandon quest of "monster handbook" thnks

[Post moved to General Support]

You will need to file a ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) regarding the restoration of your Monster Handbook quest. Include your server number and IGN and the GMs will instruct you from there.

Comment

I filed a ticket 3times now, got a response each time, still no quest, the devs are mostly idiots. I say, i need my quest manually reset, they start asking me question about what time the issue happened, is it still happeneing, when was the last time the issue happened. They dont even read the tickets anymore, just send out auto responses based on what selection u choose on the pulldown bar.

Comment

"Reset" wouldn't be an accurate term to use in the content of your ticket. What you need to explain is that quest abandonment was required for rebirthing, and you would like for it to be manually restored. The GMs will figure out a time for you and themselves to both be online so that the procedure can be done.

Other than the occasional player-GM timing issue, there's been no extensive problems with players who have sent me requests for status updates on related tickets.

Comment

Subject: Monster Hanbook quest reset
          JAN 26, 2015 | 08:19AM CET
          R2 JinoFurbz replied:
          Hello

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. While we understand that it is a frustrating situation, unfortunately, we are unable to compensate, exchange, or correct an issue in which the player was at fault. We truly understand that mistakes do occur and that is why we have several measures in place to safeguard against mistakes in selling or buying a wrong item, synthesizing or destroying the wrong equipment, etc. Please be more careful in the future to avoid such issues. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered in regards to your concern.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

Further Proof that R2 will not fix handbook quests. They refuse to resend, or fix the bug that causes it.

Basically saying, if u level to 100 and rebirth, but still have 1 of the handbook quests, its your fault and they will not fix it. Instead of them just fixing the bug they blame it on the player and refuse to solve the issue. Intresting tactics

Comment

Your ticket is most likely being handled by an individual who isn't too familiar with the restoration process. If you would provide your ticket number, I can forward it along to someone capable of fixing the issue.
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-01-2015, 12:13 AM.

Comment

hellow reverie good day please can you forward my ticket # 441101 for monster handbook quest restoration thank you god bless

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

Monster Handbook issue

Hello moderator reverie can u forward my ticket too .i accidentally abandoned my handbook quest for about 2-3yrs ago from now
                  Last edited by Pukadey; 11-05-2015, 06:39 PM. Reason: typho

Comment

Do you have your ticket number handy?

Comment

i forgot where can i see ticket number ?

Comment

Did you receive an e-mail from us regarding your case? If so, your ticket number will be located at the bottom corner in small print.

Comment

Working...
                        X