Connection Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Error

This is the second time that I was booted out on the day Maintenance is to take place.
    Once I was in ladder and my character just would not move and I was sent to character log in and it said Connection Error. I refresh and log in my character and in 2-3 min again sent to that page.
    It would happen for hours until I get fed up and log off.
    I changed my password and cleared my cache.
    I asked in world chat and many people have the exact same problem and DC the exact same time I do.

This is the second time and only happens to some people including myself after reset before maintenance.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error?

Comment

I did not take a screen shot because I was in a party for ladder and I kept refreshing to hurry back in.
      I was lucky someone waited for me a few times than level 17 I was in Tree of life and I got upset and logged off.
      I did not think to take a screen.
      I was talking to friends they said I should post here.
      If it happens again next maintenance I will definitely take a screenshot.

Comment

When reporting connectivity errors, the team will ask for a screenshot so they have something to go off of. Should it reoccur, do post the screenshot here and I will forward it to the team for further review.

Comment

S77 login is down, says failed to connect to server. Appears alot of servers are down.

Comment

Originally posted by raged0411 View Post
            S77 login is down, says failed to connect to server. Appears alot of servers are down.
            I will forward S77 for the team to check.

[Update]
            The team did not encounter any login issues. If you are still running into problems, you can try the following: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-29-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X