Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2 questions about recently released pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions about recently released pets

First of all the green quality for the all forms of Bone Dragon, Little Reaper & the Werewolf isn't just coincidence? Secondly will you change the Reaper's default attack to magic attack, since the pet is pretty useless if the default attack is physical and the pet type is "Magical (Offensive)" cause that'll most likely mean that it's gonna learn magic attacks..
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    First of all the green quality for the all forms of Bone Dragon, Little Reaper & the Werewolf isn't just coincidence? Secondly will you change the Reaper's default attack to magic attack, since the pet is pretty useless if the default attack is physical and the pet type is "Magical (Offensive)" cause that'll most likely mean that it's gonna learn magic attacks..
    +1 to this.

Comment

They never fixed the pet bunny. You believe that they would fix the new pets? .-.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        They never fixed the pet bunny. You believe that they would fix the new pets? .-.
        Well tbh I don't know anymore what to think But I'm just asking that since I for one would probably buy the reaper if its default attack would be magic attack, and I know many others who'd do the same.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
        X