X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres a bug on farm!

Character: ZICKLER
    Server: EDENA VILLAGE

Good Afternoon guys.. yeah it is true.. there's a Bug.. not insect on Farm.. what the hell happen why i cant collect my Superior Gold Seeds.. every time ill try.. i cant click my plants.. even if its ready to Collect...

and its really annoying.. how can i gather gold.. Please G.M Check those Bugs on my Farm...

This is the Screenshots

http://prntscr.com/iwjal

Thanks R2GM..
    ARCHER FROM EDENA VILLAGE

my plants are dead people say they revive them but they still look dead to me i refreshed i logged all the way out and restarted brower and still same thing my plants are dead.already has cost me around 100k gold with this bug

server 2
    name-killyouall
    Last edited by lance137; 11-04-2012, 12:35 AM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

yup! same thing is happening here! cant harvest or steal crops
      LIGHTNING! It Flashes bright then fades away.It cant protect it only destroys!

Comment

Switch your computer timezone to +5 tachkent. Worked for me and my whole guild. Change timezone, log out, log in and enjoy plundering all the people bugged
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Okay, now my Bounty Hall is bugged again >.< oh well guess I'll flip flop between my timezone and that GMT+5 Tachkent back and forth for a while LOL
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

yep that worked for me my plant came back to life and i harvest them thanks man
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
            X