Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to change password ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change password ?

when im using the connect account to facebook ? needs an old password/current password

one bad thing is that i forgot that facebook i've been using, all i can provide is the new nickname i change
    and... clearly its not been log for so long

If you've forgotten your Facebook password, you can reset/retrieve it via "Forgot Password?" tool on their website.

Comment

lol, i search my id on the forum, says activity last 2012 been that away for so long

filed a ticket already, hope someone read it
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2015, 07:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Did Facebook's 'Forgot Password?' tool not resolve your issue?

Comment

First of all, i forgot my facebook account cause i had too many for facebook games. This is my 2nd attempt though, r2games did manage to send me a solution. and played my character. the problem is that. didnt change any info about it because i was too confident because of that reply message not knowing its good for 7days only. So i played my character for around 10 days or so rage up because i didnt change the password and quit again sad

like back then, fingers crossed on that ticket and this time if i got it back, imma change the details *feeling positive*

also i open a ticket but didnt give me a number
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-20-2015, 06:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R222227494 View Post
            also i open a ticket but didnt give me a number
            All tickets submitted are given a case number. In the event that you missed it/lost it, you can locate it in the automated e-mail that was sent to you upon creation of the ticket.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-20-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1711297

didnt give me one, and i didnt recieve a mail yet

Comment

That's interesting. I will forward this along to the team and see what the issue might be.

Comment

That'll be great, Hopes UP ! thanks Reverie and

PS. i totally forgot everything except the user Login only

Comment

I have been informed that the ticket system is working fine. The team suggested that you try again.

Comment

T_T i still got the same ticketing issue, no ticketing number after i submit my ticket and no email sent (waiting for 10minutes)

Now im losing Hope

i did try different issue just to see if ticket works, still give me the same result. no number given after i submit

Now its working #319354
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-21-2015, 01:54 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Good to see the missing case number resolve itself. I have also forwarded your ticket to get things going.

Comment

Cool, so want to play the game again thanks for forwarding my ticket :3

Hi Reverie, thanks for the help. Got to play my rogue again.. can close this thread now TYVM for the HELP !
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You're welcome; happy gaming.

Comment

Working...
                            X