This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change password ?

when im using the connect account to facebook ? needs an old password/current password

one bad thing is that i forgot that facebook i've been using, all i can provide is the new nickname i change
    and... clearly its not been log for so long

If you've forgotten your Facebook password, you can reset/retrieve it via "Forgot Password?" tool on their website.

Comment

lol, i search my id on the forum, says activity last 2012 been that away for so long

filed a ticket already, hope someone read it
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2015, 07:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Did Facebook's 'Forgot Password?' tool not resolve your issue?

Comment

First of all, i forgot my facebook account cause i had too many for facebook games. This is my 2nd attempt though, r2games did manage to send me a solution. and played my character. the problem is that. didnt change any info about it because i was too confident because of that reply message not knowing its good for 7days only. So i played my character for around 10 days or so rage up because i didnt change the password and quit again sad

like back then, fingers crossed on that ticket and this time if i got it back, imma change the details *feeling positive*

also i open a ticket but didnt give me a number
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-20-2015, 06:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R222227494 View Post
            also i open a ticket but didnt give me a number
            All tickets submitted are given a case number. In the event that you missed it/lost it, you can locate it in the automated e-mail that was sent to you upon creation of the ticket.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-20-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1711297

didnt give me one, and i didnt recieve a mail yet

Comment

That's interesting. I will forward this along to the team and see what the issue might be.

Comment

That'll be great, Hopes UP ! thanks Reverie and

PS. i totally forgot everything except the user Login only

Comment

I have been informed that the ticket system is working fine. The team suggested that you try again.

Comment

T_T i still got the same ticketing issue, no ticketing number after i submit my ticket and no email sent (waiting for 10minutes)

Now im losing Hope

i did try different issue just to see if ticket works, still give me the same result. no number given after i submit

Now its working #319354
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-21-2015, 01:54 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Good to see the missing case number resolve itself. I have also forwarded your ticket to get things going.

Comment

Cool, so want to play the game again thanks for forwarding my ticket :3

Hi Reverie, thanks for the help. Got to play my rogue again.. can close this thread now TYVM for the HELP !
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You're welcome; happy gaming.

Comment

Working...
                            X