Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why is my durability so low?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is my durability so low?

why is my durability so low? you can see by the picture it's 23/85 .I remember it being 150 before , why the drop? I only used master hammer or normal repair from the shop .

Please help how I can get it up again? Click image for larger version

Name:	dur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1733402

Ha ha, have you been repairing it with normal repair? That decrases durability of the item.

Comment

normal from shop npc repair shop

Comment

Originally posted by mrsrachaelsnape View Post
        normal from shop npc repair shop
        Yep that is what happens. I suggest master repair if you do not want your durability to go more lower... I do not know any way you can raise the durability, i apologize.

Comment

oh ok thank you. Now on I'll only use master . I wish I can fix my mistake now

Comment

you can fix your mistake but i doubt it the original durability of your items/equips will go back
            (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
            "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

I repair my gear but the durability remain the same. Thanks anyway.

Comment

upgrading them would raise them endurance, but master repair is so so xpensive
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                  upgrading them would raise them endurance, but master repair is so so xpensive
                  Yeah upgrading the Purple Savages to Purple Slayers would give the max durability of the Slayer Equips. Always use Master Repair when you're using Blue Savages or better equips.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                  X