Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant log in

i've been trying to log in so many hours now.. but alli i see in my screen is loading character list. i am really worried cause the last time this happened to me,my character was deleted after the maintenance. Just happened recently.. and i also cant log in my other accounts. I know that there will be maintenance at this hour but its already 4 hours since ive been trying to log in my account.. can someone tell me what the hell happened here? I was doing Exelorn when all of a sudden i got disconnected then when i try to connect.. loading character list..
    Server: (S54)Netheran realm
    IGN: (S54)GODRIC
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: HYBRID Mage
    Guild: (S45)Candyshop
    Mount: Kilin
    Pet: Guardian Angel

Maintenance has not started for S54, assuming your signature is up to date. I have checked the server and am also encountering the same issue. That being the case, I have forwarded this matter to the team for further testing.

Comment

oh ic. we gonna be deleted again dric

been trying to connect since reset, was gonna torch alts=/

thought its my pc, so i reinstall everything.. guess not.

knowing that R2 just fixed my marriage buff and it took them about 3 weeks..
      sigh another 3 weeks waiting then..
      Last edited by syper117; 04-23-2015, 04:07 AM. Reason: yah yah yah im spamming my own and merging :p

Comment

nah.. let's hope it wont happen now im getting "failed to connect server"... scared now..
        Server: (S54)Netheran realm
        IGN: (S54)GODRIC
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: HYBRID Mage
        Guild: (S45)Candyshop
        Mount: Kilin
        Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

Originally posted by godric112489 View Post
          nah.. let's hope it wont happen now im getting "failed to connect server"... scared now..
          well u know im even afraid to log my main.. it said create new char on this alt.
          Last edited by syper117; 04-23-2015, 04:11 AM. Reason: just afraid.. i dont want a 'OMG wheres my Cha'r again

Comment

Working...
          X