To R2Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To R2Games

Okay what the heck is up with you? Why on the earth you keep ignoring your community over and over and over again? FYI that won't solve anything, that will just make things much worse. More and more players are quiting the game, so are you planning to kill the game or WHAT is your motive behind the earlier mentioned? Yeah you can wonder why you get so much negative feedback when you just totally ignore anyone who is suggesting anything what'd improve the game.

And then when someone tries to contact the devs to get to talk with them (in hopes to get their message heard) all you say is that you'll pass the message (which never happens seeing as things never gets changed) or that they're busy improving the game. Tbh I haven't seen any improvements in the game lately, well besides from new content which is from other versions of cs.

So yeah could you give an honest answer what's going on with all that? Are you more concentrated to improve Wartune? How about if you'll release 3rd game, then the Wartune players will get the same treatment as we, cs players are atm getting?
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

they will focus more on wartune and give cs crappy events then a third game comes and both gets ignored. they focus on that new game improve it and when they got all the cash they wanted out of it go back to cs improve put new things that would need u to buy shop items squeeze all the cash they can get move on to wartune do the same on what they did to cs then go to that new game and do the same on what they did to cs and wartune then a new game comes in a repeat the steps.

yes i know its a run-on sentence.

Comment

as much as you or others complain there's not much to be done R2games just keep keeping us crappy events just because there are a lot of players have achieved higher levels or higher planes they must not have thought that there are more players that are joining the game and and just won't give events for other players
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
        they will focus more on wartune and give cs crappy events then a third game comes and both gets ignored. they focus on that new game improve it and when they got all the cash they wanted out of it go back to cs improve put new things that would need u to buy shop items squeeze all the cash they can get move on to wartune do the same on what they did to cs then go to that new game and do the same on what they did to cs and wartune then a new game comes in a repeat the steps.

yes i know its a run-on sentence.
        Well seems like you're very right, sadly.. I know so many (occasional) cashers who have stopped cashing entirely because of the threatment R2 is atm giving to us.

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
        as much as you or others complain there's not much to be done R2games just keep keeping us crappy events just because there are a lot of players have achieved higher levels or higher planes they must not have thought that there are more players that are joining the game and and just won't give events for other players
        I'm not meaning so much the events, most likely things what players has suggested to balance the game. And just as I thought R2 running away from their responsibilities once again.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

When you gonna learn that the R2 GMs dont care? its pointless even making thread on here as they never reply or defend themselves....they only come to the forums to post about maintenence and patches and thats ALL.
          Best thing to do is do what i did, stop spending money and just quit playing this stupid game, thats the only way you are going to be happy and its the only way to HURT R2 games.
          At the end of the day, you see casher have spend thousands of dollars on their chars but when R2 license runs out, all that money and effort will be lost forever when everything gets deleted (unless they get an extension to the license) so when that day comes you can laugh your *** off at the morons who wasted money and their life playing this stupid lame game

Comment

Simply put, quit the game if you don't like it. After all, you'll regret it if you spend so much money on characters that won't last forever.

Comment

Working...
            X