Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offer broken???

inside the get free crystals tab
    i downloaded installed and played the free doom offer but the "earn crystal" option remained usable
    are these types of offers unobtainable or something and just there to get people to do it ?

some of the offers doesn't really work but some offers need time to deliver the crystal to you otherwise if you do not receive crystal for the next 24 hours or so the offer really is broken
    (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
      some of the offers doesn't really work but some offers need time to deliver the crystal to you otherwise if you do not receive crystal for the next 24 hours or so the offer really is broken
      if it really is broken will i be able to report it somehow so other don't waste their time on it ?

Comment

Some of the free offers are a bit tricky. They aren't always clear on which page you need to actually be on before completing the offer. Some do take a day or two to pay out. Others have weird requirements for completing the offer, such as you have to download something and then go do something else- everything can be found on the site you go to for the offer, but it does take quite a bit of looking around.

If you think an offer doesn't work, you can take screenshots of everything and file a ticket for assistance.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X