Unable to access ANY server (to play) right now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access ANY server (to play) right now

Hello. I have tried 6 servers so far, but logging into the character interface is not working; the game by-passes the character selection screen, and tries to load the game WITHOUT having selected a character. I have experience this problem since before 15:00 server time (server 54 Netheran time, that is). I have checked the router, reset the computer, deleted cookies and cache, etc etc etc.

The last time I was unable to access my server (S54 Netheran) it was down for 16+ hours!!!!! And no apology was forthcoming. I am what is refered to as a "casher". Are you familiar with baseball? This makes 2 strikes. 1 more you Crystal Saga is out!

Sincerely & Very concerned,

-Elixer(54)

Hey Elix, it's SlainAgain. Hang in there, judging from the fact that I've heard more than 1 post about being unable to log into Netheran Realm. I can log in just fine, I think it's the location you're in right now that matters.
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    Username: SlainAgain
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Working...
    X