Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Buying Crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Crystals

Hi there,

I've been having a look at how I would purchase crystals in the future and I have noticed that my default currency to pay is dollars, does anyone know how I would change this to pounds as I'm from the UK?

Thanks
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Upon selecting your payment method, another pop-up will appear. In the upper right hand corner, it will display the set state -- you can change this by clicking on it, which will take you to a drop down menu. After selecting your country, your total charge will be converted to the corresponding currency.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-04-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I have a problem, that second pop up screen shot you have there, that doesn't come up for me !!! Frustrating because I really want to buy some crystals soon, can anyone help me? :P
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

First check to see if your pop-up blocker is turned off.

Note that the checkout window that I originally posted will only be available if you select Playspan as a payment method. Any other payment option will have their own corresponding window.

Comment

Working...
        X