Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

please read this post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read this post

Before the merge i can enjoy CS only got 200-400ms but now 13653MS wth i cant even walk

Cheurna Gorge
    (S37)LeGeNe

LOL @ i can't even walk hahaha ...

Well, what can you do is:

1. Close any useless programs
    2. Download Game Booster and use it every time you play
    3. Use incognito to play in CS to start fresh every time.
    4. Check pc..
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

m(O_O)m My latency for (S37) isn't that high and so it may vary with your system specs and connection but we are aware of lag issue after merges. Anyways, the lag will eventually fade for merged servers within a couple of days. Take it as a time for the server to benchmark itself from the sudden load it needs to handle due to the merge.

Comment

this is the 1st merge that gives me lag

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
          m(O_O)m My latency for (S37) isn't that high and so it may vary with your system specs and connection but we are aware of lag issue after merges. Anyways, the lag will eventually fade for merged servers within a couple of days. Take it as a time for the server to benchmark itself from the sudden load it needs to handle due to the merge.
          It's not really better, i get random dcs too, i tried sengolia and it's awful, loading between maps takes ages. It's pretty bad. Hope u're right...

Comment

Working...
          X