Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forgot character lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot character lock

how do i recover my character lock -.- forgot about it already. pls remove it if you can. thank you.

You will need to file a ticket in order to have your character lock removed. You can do so here: http://support.r2games.com/. The GMs will have you confirm a few things before proceeding to assist you.

Comment

me as well, ive been never been playing for a long time and i forgot my character lock code.... please help GM.... thank u
      xXangelicaXx
      • CLASS: HYBRID PRIEST(EIDOLON)
      • SERVER: SUKEMO BLUFF
      • GUILD: INDONESIA <3
      "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."

[Personal contact removed]

Comment

Please read the previous post and do as advised.

Comment

rev i dont mean to be a pain but how do i reset mine cause mine is thru kabam
          I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

Originally posted by dubx5 View Post
            rev i dont mean to be a pain but how do i reset mine cause mine is thru kabam
            You will also need to file a ticket, however through Kabam's platform. Proceed to the server selection screen, and click on "Questions or comment? Click here." to get to their ticket portal.

Comment

hi mods.... i want to follow up my ticket regarding my character lock code.... i want to play again but i cant because i forgot my code...please can u do something as soon possible please? my number #365903

and thank u in advance.....

i already sent a ticket.... but still no response..... T_T i want to play again please....
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-28-2015, 05:59 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
              xXangelicaXx

Comment

Originally posted by lierrha_ken
                i already sent a ticket.... but still no response..... T_T i want to play again please....
                It is the weekend, so there will be a delay in response times. If you have not received a response by the end of tomorrow, you may post your ticket number here and a moderator will forward your case when available to.

Comment

Originally posted by lierrha_ken View Post
                  hi mods.... i want to follow up my ticket regarding my character lock code.... i want to play again but i cant because i forgot my code...please can u do something as soon possible please? my number #365903

and thank u in advance.....

I want to follow up my request please... Thank gms... Godbless u all...
                  xXangelicaXx

Comment

If you would provide your ticket number, we can get that going for you.

Comment

He/she already provided it in the post above, it's #365903

Comment

I want to follow up my request please... Thank gms... Godbless u all...
                        It appears your ticket has already been responded to. If you would review your ticket and provide the information the team has asked for, the team will be able to proceed with the removal of the character lock.

Comment

Mods, this is my ticket number: #365903

Thank you in advance
                          xXangelicaXx

Comment

Mods, this is my ticket number: #365903

Thank you in advance
                            Your ticket already been responded to. You will need to check on it and follow the instructions as given by the GM handling your case.

Comment

Working...
                            X