Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

crystal purchase successful, still not ingame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal purchase successful, still not ingame.

I used the Xsolla live-chat-support, that what they said:

As I can see your payment was successful in our system. Here’s a link to your payment: secure.xsolla.com/paystation3/ If you do not see the crediting to your account please kindly contact the game support and upon providing this link ask them to check on the crediting to your account. Sorry for the inconveniences!

My Account: Enion
    Server: S60
    Playername: Zoom

Was this your first purchase on your character? If so, it may take up to 24 hours for your goods to be delivered.

Comment

lol not my first purchase, check my order history pls. the crystals usually it's after few seconds on my account. today
      morning refreshed vip-status and it was without problems. for vip i used pay-pal, and now for crystals bank-card.

Comment

If that's the case, you will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your order number and the team will check on the status of your transaction.

Comment

well ... opened a ticket.

makes me upset now really.
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-19-2015, 11:16 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
          X