Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My character in Crystal Saga was deleted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My character in Crystal Saga was deleted!

It was called Michele, or something else, and it was used 3 days ago before the new R2 platform. After that update, my character was gone. I am logging in from right server, S85, which I last logged in.

Also, I'm using a facebook account to log in so I am using right Facebook account.

Dude, I didn't delete the character, and it was around lvl ~20 (maybe LV20 or 21, it was 8 days that character was deleted for no reason).

I read the policy of auto-char deletion which says level below 20 characters will be deleted. But, it doesn't apply to me.
    Last edited by R21926780; 08-22-2015, 09:47 AM.
    Nothing to do much here.

Our new platform was implemented roughly two weeks ago rather than 3 days.

You seem a little unsure about your toon name. Are you positive you're accessing the original account and server your toon was created on?
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-22-2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Yes, I am last logged on S85 and I am using Facebook Account. I'm using the right facebook account, but for "rather than 3 days", I used the character (toon) 3 days BEFORE (I mean, some days before) the new platform.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Our new platform was implemented roughly two weeks ago rather than 3 days.

You seem a little unsure about your toon name. Are you positive you're accessing the original account and server your toon was created on?
      Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Have you filed a ticket since noticing the disappearance of your toon? If you haven't, you should proceed to do so here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

I can't file a ticket. Also why do we need a attachment of a missing character? That's why I can't file a ticket because I am stuck on uploading the attachment. I have a attachment of a missing character but when I try to put them in, it stops at "Uploading...".
          Can you file the ticket for me, Reverie? To prove the ownership, I decide to say that, it was called Michele, it was my character that was used before the new platform of r2 games. I didn't delete that char.
          Also I was around LV 20 (Not below than 20, just 20~22, but mostly 21). I have 1 or more crystal, but the crystal we got was from a gift in game. I was not V.I.P.

I was in S85 with the right Facebook account.

P.S. Why do we need attachment in the new platform? Before that, peoples loved to use support to find bugs, now they hates attaching screenshots before reporting a bug. I ALSO HATE THAT TOO.
          Nothing to do much here.

Comment

I cannot file a ticket on your behalf.

You can attach a screenshot of the Character Creation window or anything that relates to your problem. If you're having issues uploading attachments, try resizing the image before attempting to upload it.

Comment

im sorry to say this but why bother if it was just lvl 20 mortal? remake and enjoy your game
              CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                im sorry to say this but why bother if it was just lvl 20 mortal? remake and enjoy your game
                Was wondering the same...........

Comment

Working...
                X