Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scammer Pasaway from Floran evergalades -_-.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer Pasaway from Floran evergalades -_-.

OK, He was trading his account in netheran realm for 4k xtal , Click image for larger version

Name:	kahayupan.png
Views:	1
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1733467Click image for larger version

Size:	574.7 KB
ID:	1733468Click image for larger version

Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1733469 but the problem is he said he didnt recieve the crystals i charge him . you can tell on the third picture that the charged was succesfull, and on the second picture you can also tell that he just used up all the crystal i charged him and tell me i he didnt recieve it, cuz look theres still points left and where did he get those 11 torches -_- . so he lied and told me he didnt recieve any. Zzzz . Its up to you what you wanna do with this char. he's ign is (PaSaWaY). and your prbbly wondering how i got those pictures or got in his account? he gave me that account right after he spent all the crystals,.
    Last edited by RaneRane; 11-17-2012, 12:09 AM.

So, you saying you are scammed? But, you logged into his account.

lolwut?

also, account trading is illegal, both of you should be ban for your own stupidity. i'm just saying.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Please read the Terms of Service. Specifically the part about where it's against the rules to sell accounts.

This thread is now closed and will be forwarded to the GMs for further investigation.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Banned.jpg
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1662448
        It is quite clear here that you have engaged to a deal that any inconvenience you will suffer to will be your responsibility. This is still under further investigation to come up with the appropriate sanction/resolution. Thank you for the report.

sidenote: nice dancing turkey

Comment

Working...
        X